G&M’s Real Estate Practice Group regularly represents developers, builders, contractors, corporations, investors, owners, and tenants in a wide variety of real estate-related matters. Regardless of the size of the matter, our philosophy – providing top tier advice and attention to detail in a personalized, accessible, and cost-effective manner – is always the same. In addition to skilled transactional real estate lawyers, our team includes real estate litigators and corporate bankruptcy lawyers, all of whom are well-versed in the complexities of real estate transaction structures.
Real Estate Services
Real Estate Services
G&M’s attorneys have successfully navigated a broad array of transactions and we are constantly striving to apply this knowledge and experience to help our clients achieve their real estate objectives. Our skilled attorneys have the ability to handle your real estate needs from acquisition to sale. In particular, we frequently handle the following types of matters, among many others:
- Industrial, commercial, office and residential purchase and sale agreements and related real estate closings
- Loan document drafting, review and negotiation
- Loan workouts and restructurings
- Land use and zoning issues, including working with municipal and county governments and resolve matters dealing with zoning variances, special uses, subdivision approvals, redevelopment projects and historic preservation
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing leases
- Preparing joint venture agreements
The members of G&M’s cross-disciplinary real estate team have all have been involved in well-known real estate transactions – from large financings and sales to workouts involving significant properties. Our partners bring an unsurpassed level of experience and quality, but at reasonable cost for true middle market businesses. And unlike many firms, G&M is open to considering (and actually implementing where appropriate) alternative fee arrangements and hybrid fee structures to align incentives and minimize risk and uncertainty. Learn more about possible fee structures for your matter on G&M’s home page.